Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Obama just projected the winner four minutes ago. I feel like I will always remember where I was when this happened. To note, in the lounge of the men's locker room at my gym. Very interesting to have seen men of business and money comment as we watch CNN coverage. Surprising to see supporters of both sides here, though one younger...I'll say anti-Democrat...guy the only one that was a bit too ungentlemanly. As people celebrated across the country, it seems a bit subdued here. I am indifferent at the moment.

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

dapoxetine 60 mg is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men. That medicine increases the time it takes to ejaculate and improves control over ejaculation. That helps to relieve the anxiety or frustration about fast ejaculation.